Doing my best to be true to myself.

27 July 2008

Mérida Cuarta Semana - Part Two (La Ultima Noche)

The last night started with a farewell dinner of all the students and the two directors of the institute, Eva and Christián.  We had a huge, delicious meal, received our diplomas, and enjoyed one another's company for one last night.

Merida Crew

Maia and Lauren  yummm

I even had chocolate cake through a straw - it works better than you'd think.

P7181257

 

Afterwards, we met up with several of the guides for a night on the town.

 

 

 

 

Alicia and IChristian and Maia

sombrero time

... Things started to get a bit sad....

poutingso sad to leave 

Luckily, after I went off to pout, Alicia consoled me.

... And then things started to get a bit silly....

Tonyfunny faces    who knowsYoey   huh?dancing & drinking   

All in all, a fantastic way to end our amazing experience in Mérida and enjoy the wonderful friendships we'd forged during the last month. 

No comments: