Doing my best to be true to myself.

15 January 2009

Favorite Stall

Since I have conquered my fear of public restrooms, I've discovered that in the public facilities I frequent, I have a favorite stall.

Sometimes it has to do with the stall floor plan & layout.  Other times, it depends on the stall door's lock quality.  Often times, it's the most hidden, unobtrusive, private stall - you know what they say: location, location, location.  Hey, at least I am capable of peeing in public now!

If my stall is lacking in paper products, I'll swipe some from the adjoining stall and return to mine.  If my stall is occupied, I will literally leave the restroom and come back later.  If my stall is experiencing technical difficulties, I wait until I'm home.

I wonder if anyone else has this endearing little quirk....

No comments: