Doing my best to be true to myself.

26 January 2009

George & Martha : The New Cupid & Psyche?

Princess has offered some unparalleled advice on my crush situation. We were gchatting today about life, love, and the housewarming party she missed this weekend. During the discussion, I confessed to a weekend encounter with Crush Boy – which she was very excited about.

While I’m unsure where this interest is actually going, Princess is eager for me to make something happen. Preferably something serious. She suggested I ask him to be my valentine. Naturally, I was repulsed as I have a distinct distaste for celebrating Valentine’s Day – (not of others who do, I just don’t personally enjoy it).

Ceaselessly supportive, Princess countered with the following proposal: “Hmmm...so maybe you ask him to be the George, to your Martha...for President's day on the 16th??!!!!”

Gosh, I love this girl.

No comments: